Offences involving violence range from a simple assault all the way through to murder. We have decades of experience of dealing with all types of violent offences, including :
- Public order offences ranging from affray through to violent disorder and riot
- Assault by beating (also known as “Common Assault”)
- Assault occasioning actual bodily harm (often referred to as “s47 assault”)
- Causing grievous bodily harm (often referred to as “s20 wounding”)
- Causing grevious bodily harm with intent (often referred to as “s18 wounding”)
Need A Consultation?
These offences carry a wide range of penalties ranging from a fine all the way through to life imprisonment. The stakes are high, and it is essential that you have a legal team who know how to effectively defend you and act in your best interests. We have heavyweight experience of defending clients facing allegations of violence. We offer a highly effective defence service, using some of the finest solicitors and barristers available. We adopt a no stone left un-turned approach in defending you. We have our client’s interests at the forefront of our minds and we work with clients as a unified team with a common goal: YOUR BEST INTERESTS.
Whatever type of offence you face, rest assured that we are on your side; you are assured of a professional and dedicated defence of your case or advancement of your mitigation. GET IN TOUCH NOW to discuss your case and to commence preparation of your defence.